Friday, October 1, 2010

WOOO FREAKIN HOOOO!

Hey hey! Life is good. Life is great! AND I have been maintaining my weight loss pretty damn good since I've not been watching what I eat etc. That is a great feeling. It basically means when I do reach my goal, I'll be able to stay at my goal. I'm loving it! Starting back up strong next week, the weightloss should pick right back up where I left off. So excited! My goal is to be in size 18 jeans by January. Already I'm fitting into some size 20s! Also, my overall goal weight wise is a size 16 or best case scenario size 14. I will ALWAYS have some meat on these here bones, because I think a nice, smooth plump body is HAWT!

I'll start back up with more frequent updates when my weight finally goes somewhere.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment